JOB APPLICATION FORM - LSC
Thank you for applying for one of the Learning Support Coordinator positions within our Kāhui Ako (Whakatipu Ākoranga), based at Māngere East Primary School.
Please ensure you have a copy of the Role Description before completing this application.
1. Please fully complete this form personally. First, read it through, then answer all questions.
2. Failure to complete this application and answer all questions truthfully may result in any offer of employment being withdrawn or appointment being terminated, if any information is later found to be false.
3. All applicants will be required to give consent to a Police vet.
4. a) Applicants may not be employed as a children’s worker if they have been convicted of a specified offence listed in Schedule 2 of the Vulnerable Children Act 2014, unless they obtain an exemption. The Criminal Records (Clean Slate) Act 2004 will not apply to these specified offences and these offences will be included in your Police vetting results.
4. b) The Clean Slate Act provides certain convictions do not have to be disclosed providing:
- you have not committed any offence within 7 consecutive years of being sentenced for the offence
- you did not serve a custodial sentence at any time
- the offence was neither a specified offence under the Clean Slate Act 2004 nor a specified offence under the Vulnerable Children Act 2014
- you have paid any fines or costs.
Please note that you are not obliged to disclose convictions if you meet the above conditions but can do so if you wish. If you are uncertain as to whether you are eligible contact the Ministry of Justice.
5. Shortlisted applicants being interviewed will need to provide originals of both a primary identity document (e.g. passport) and a secondary identity document (e.g. New Zealand drivers licence). A list of acceptable primary and secondary documents is available in the last sections of the Vulnerable Children Regulations 2015.
6. If you are selected for an interview you may bring whānau/support people at your own expense. Please advise if this is your intention.
7. This application form and supporting documents will be held by the Māngere East Primary School Board of Trustees. You may access these in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993. If you have any queries, please contact Stephanie Anich at
Page 1 of 9
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Meps.school.nz.