Mentor, partner, sponsor at program-19
For the program-19 we are making a short innovation program to tackle the covid-19 crisis. You can read more about the program itself here:
and then also understand what you will be part of.
- As a mentor, you would be .....
1. Available to help and mentor the teams.
2. You can choose your own times and when you can respond, and ask to only follow up one specific team.
3. You will be in a list of people with your skillset and what you can help with.
As a partner:
1. Help implement solutions when they come
2. Help share the message about different solutions if it is relevant to your organization/business
3. Help to go through and screen the progress each week of the program
As a sponsor:
1. Help us finance testing and implementation of solutions that works
2. Help us maintain the program infrastructure financially
3. Relieve several people working over-time to make this program be free and work with high quality.
Name (first and last name)
Link to LinkedIn profile
Location (country and city)
Do you want to be a mentor, partner or sponsor?
Mentor / helper
Why do you want to be a mentor, partner or sponsor?
For mentors: - 1) in what area can you provide mentorship? 2) what is your experience in that area?
Mentor - 3) when do you want to be involved?
Through the whole program (March 23th - April 17th)
First week: Problem identification and understanding
Second week: Ideation and MVP creation
Third week: Testing and iteration of solutions
Fourth week: Implementation of the solutions
Partner - what can you provide as a partner?
Sponsor - what can you provide as a sponsor?
I agree that YSI can contact me
I agree that partners for this specific program under contract with YSI can talk with me
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Young Sustainable Impact.