1) New Ways to Think of Your Church Website - Joey Young When visitors look at your website for the first time, what are they looking for? What are some ways to make your website appealing to the savvy church shopper.
2) Introduction to Microsoft Publisher - Britta Konau This session focuses on the great benefits of working with an absolutely-easy-to-use software to create attractive newsletters, brochures, customized envelopes, and much more—and save money at the same time.
3) New Audio Video Equipment for the Church - Craig Kunkle How to choose and use new Audio and Visual equipment in the church. Roku and Apple Tv's, Projectors, Wireless mics, and even Alexa.
1) The Internet and Worship Music for the Small to Mid Sized Church - Dr. Bruce Frank What resources are there for people deciding on music for Sunday morning? What websites should I look at for copyright free printable usable material for worship. What other resources are there for music and the church?
2) Streaming the service: From Small Church with a Phone to All Out Cell phone to full service learn ways to stream your service for next to nothing to wow. This is less best practices and more to do with possibilities. Come learn how to make it happen.
3) Should Your Church Move the Phone Line to the Cloud - Craig Kunkle Voip or phone service that does not rely on phone lines can save money for your church and give you new flexibility. I will teach you how to have a phone service that will route your calls to wherever you are. We will talk about automated assistants, call routing, voice to text messages, remote call answering, call transfer even off site, and more.
4) Ministry tools in your pocket: Apps to spiff up your visuals, streamline your communication and focus your prayer.Join Third Church Educator Becky D'Angelo-Veitch as she walks you through three great ministry apps: Canva (graphic design), Remind (group texting) and Ceaseless Prayer (praying daily through your contact list). Participants are encouraged to bring a smartphone or tablet and to download these three apps prior to the workshop.
1) Highlighting Your Church Using Facebook and Instagram - Joey Young The basics to using both Facebook and Instagram for networking and advertising events.
2) Recording and Posting to Youtube - Craig Kunkle This workshop will show how to use a phone to create a video and then post the video to Youtube or other video sites.
3) Collecting and using Data to improve impact Explore techniques to collect data electronically organize and understand the data. Questionnaires and survey sites will be covered as well.