Student Volunteer Application for 41st Annual NSBE/SHPE Career Fair
Dear Student Volunteers,
Thank you for taking the time to volunteer for the 41st Annual NSBE/SHPE Career Fair. Your time is valuable to us. We will be utilizing SignUp.com to sign up for a time slot. You will receive that link after you fill out this form.
PLEASE KEEP AN EYE FOR AN EMAIL!
If you have any questions or need more information, contact Brandon Cabaleiro at
. Thank you!
NSBE/SHPE Career Fair Committees
1. Armory: Taking bags from students, check students are dressed properly, setup/take-down, help bring food from armory closet to Mueller center and to career fair floor
2. Corporate Reception: Helping Sodexo with setting up the corporate reception
3. Food: BREAKFAST: restocking breakfast items, making scrambled eggs, making bacon, making waffle batter, help serve recruiters, bring snacks to refreshment area at the armory in the end of the breakfast. LUNCH: help direct recruiters to sage dining hall, and one person stays at the door directing them to upstairs.
4. Mailing: Need assistance in loading and unloading at least 200 company boxes
5. Hospitality: Make sure companies know which interview rooms to go to, where the rooms are, answer any questions company representatives have about campus or CF-related stuff. Help stuff corporate folders.
What are the skills you have that qualify you to volunteer and support and represent NSBE/SHPE Career Fair Staff?
What do you hope to gain from the NSBE/SHPE Career Fair?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service