Al-Rasoul Islamic Society (Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/Covid-19)
This waiver & declaration must be completed at your first visit to Al-Rasoul Islamic Society. The novel Coronavirus, COVID-19 has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is known to spread mainly by contact from person-to-person. Consequently, local, provincial, and federal governmental authorities recommend various measures and prohibit a variety of behaviors in order to reduce the spread of the virus.
Al-Rasoul Islamic Society commits to comply with the requirements and recommendations of provincial, federal, and local Public Health and other governmental authorities and commits to put in place and to adopt all necessary measures to that effect. However, Al-Rasoul Islamic Society cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, your attendance at the Al-Rasoul Islamic Society could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19, despite all preventative measures put in place.
By signing (digitally clicking to a yes in this form),
1) I acknowledge the highly contagious nature of COVID-19 and I voluntarily assume the risk
that I could be exposed or infected by COVID-19 by participating in the programs at Al-Rasoul Islamic Society. Being exposed or infected by COVID-19 may particularly lead to injuries, diseases or other illnesses.
2) I declare that neither I nor anyone in my household have experienced cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (including fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing).
3) If I experience, or if anyone in my household experiences any cold or flu-like symptoms after submitting this declaration, I will not attend programs at the Al-Rasoul Islamic Society.
4) I and none of my family members have traveled to or have had a lay-over in any country outside Canada, or in any province outside of the Atlantic provinces in the past 14 days.
5) I agree to the requirements and recommendations of national, provincial and local Public Health and other governmental authorities and to those special safety regulations put in place by Al-Rasoul Islamic Society as it pertains the COVID-19 Coronavirus and to adopt all necessary measures to those effects.
6) I agree that by filling out and signing (digitally clicking to a yes) this waiver and agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in it, I am giving up my legal rights to sue Al-Rasoul Islamic Society and its officers and directors in the event that I contract the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
This document will remain in effect until Al-Rasoul Islamic Society, as per the direction of the national, provincial and local government and health officials, determines that the acknowledgments in this declaration are no longer required.
A selection of Yes from the following two options should be assumed as my digital signature.
Please select the date of you signature.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service