Harbor Springs Festival of the Book Attendee Survey
The Harbor Springs Festival of the Book is interested in your activities during the September 27th - 29th event. The information you provide below will help us plan for future festivals and show the economic impact the Festival has on the community. This information is important as we apply for grants to help support the Festival programming and the Books For Schools fund. If you attend any part of the 2019 Festival, we would greatly appreciate your input by answering these brief questions. Thank you!
1. Please provide the city, state, and zip code of your primary address.
2. Where did you stay during the Festival?
At my primary home
At my 2nd home within driving distance of Harbor Springs
With a friend who owns a home in the area
Rental (Airbnb or Condo complex--please provide name or location in Other section below)
Hotel (please provide name in Other section below)
Please list the hotel or rental location here.
3. How many people were in your party including yourself?
6 or more
4. What days did you attend a Festival event? Please check all that apply.
5. How many 2019 Festival sessions did you attend?
1 - 3
4 - 6
7 - 10
10 - 12
6. What is the estimate dollar amount YOU spent in each of the follow categories?
Food/Beverage amount OUTSIDE of the Festival food events?
Festival Books (after sessions or at the Pop-Up Bookstore)
Merchandise at Harbor Springs retail locations
Lodging and accommodations
Gas or local transportation services
Other expenses (Casinos, Medical, Other Services, etc.)
7. What genres of authors were you most interested in attending? Please check all that apply.
8. What did you like most about the session(s) you attended?
9. Which of our other Festivals have you attended? Please check all that apply.
10. As we grow, we continue to work to improve our sound quality and capacity for more attendees. Outside of that, is there anything else you'd like us to know?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Harbor Springs Festival of the Book.