A Cubanera Busser creates a welcoming environment for our guests by ensuring the dining room is clean, free from trash and debris, and tables are set up properly. This person works within a team to clear and reset tables quickly between seatings. The Busser duties also include sweeping floors, stocking glassware and ice, and ensuring restrooms are clean, stocked and orderly.
- Clean tables, taking plates, utensils and drinkware to the kitchen to be washed
- Make sure diners water glasses are full
- Reset tables for the next service.
- Help waiters and waitresses bring food out to a table
- Restock utensils, napkins and other dining room needs.
- Clean bathrooms and replace trash bags
- Assist with dining room cleaning at end of shift, including sweep and mop of floors.
- 6 months experience as a Busser in a full-service restaurant preferred
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Basic to intermediate English communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous use of hands and arms as well as bending, reaching and twisting.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
In order for you to be considered for employment, this application must be filled out in its ENTIRETY.
Resumes, though certainly welcome, should not be submitted in lieu of information requested below.
First, Middle and Last Name.
Social Security No
What time are you available to work?
(If less than 2 years at current address) Street, City, State and Zip.
Are you legally able to work in the United States?
Who referred you to Cubanera?
Present Employer - (or most recent)
Area code/phone - Street Address - City - State - Zip Code.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service