Welcome to [SOUND] recruiting! Before you apply, please read the points below to understand our expectations of members.
1. Read our white paper https://www.of-sound-mind.com/
2. Be ready to provide a limited API key (full account except for the communications section). Invited members must then provide full API keys to our auth system.
3. You should be willing to use several applications outside of the eve client once you join. Currently we expect members to use: Slack, Teamspeak, Siggy, our web forum, and a wiki. Wow such accounts!
4. We only accept mains. We don't accept people with split loyalties. This means we are relatively strict about your alts as well. Apply on your main and be ready to commit to our corp fully. Some examples: a trade alt is no problem, but alts in other faction warfare groups or PL are not OK.
5. New members are invited on a trial basis. The trial period gives us a chance to get to know each other. Some assets in our home will be off limits to you during that time. The "trial" title also flags new people to our ombudsman, so they can check in with you and see how you are doing. All activities and fleets are open to trial members. We encourage trials to take part just as any other member would. If you are too proud for the "trial member" title, you should probably apply to some other group :)
6. The thought you put into this application will be reflected in the consideration we give it. Carelessly done apps will be easy for us to reject without caring much ourselves.
7. Be honest. There are many possible answers to these questions, and your honesty will help us both to determine whether you are a good match. Once we review your application, we'll contact you via an evemail to set up a time to talk more one-on-one.