Application for Street Vendor 2019
VENDOR PASSES CAN BE PICKED UP AT 316 MAIN STREET, IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PICK THEM UP PLEASE LET US KNOW AND WE WILL MAIL THEM TO YOU. PASSES WILL NEED TO BE PRESENTED UPON ARRIVAL AND WILL NOT BE HANDED OUT AT THE TIME OF THE EVENT.
Celebration of Lights
Saturday, November 9, 2019
Street closure and set up begins at 3 p.m.
Please provide a brief description of what you will be selling:
If your booth is in the Food Court, please indicate how many amps you will need.
Would you like the same booth as last year, if available?
No Preference/Not Applicable
If YES, provide your booth number or description of location:
NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED
Please make checks payable to "Celebration of Lights." Payment is due in person at the Shelby Main Street Office, located at 316 Main Street.
Booth assignments begin Sept. 1. Registration and Fee to be paid by Nov. 1.
IF ANY FOOD PERMITS ARE REQUIRED VENDORS MUST CONTACT AMY TINGLE AT THE SHELBY COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY FROM 8 A.M. TO 10 A.M. TO OBTAIN THIS PRIOR TO CELEBRATION OF LIGHTS
Select your fee category
Non-Profit $30 (Main Street, no electricity)
All Other Groups $60 (Main Street, no electricity)
Non-Profit $50 (Food Court, electricity)
All Other Groups $125 (Food Court, electricity)
If accepted, vendors accept full responsibility for all liability for damages to persons or property arising out of the use and occupancy of these premises. Vendors further understand that the City of Shelbyville and Shelby Main Street Corporation do not assume any responsibility for damages or losses that may occur to the vendor, its employees, or agents.
Rules and Regulations
1. Participants must stay clear of the store front door to allow access to businesses.
2. All booths are to be off the sidewalks, so please back up to the curb. Any item connected to your booth, such as boxes and supplies, must be stored under tables and out of the way.
3. Any student or children's group must have adult supervision at all times at the booth.
4. There will be no electricity of water available on Main Street. NO CORDS TO BUSINESSES!
5. Electricity is available in the Food Court area ONLY. Please check for availability.
6. You may sell from both sides of the booth. All tables and supplies to be furnished by the vendor.
7. Streets will close ONE HOUR PRIOR to the event. Cars must be unloaded and moved before the start of the event. YOU MUST HAVE A VENDOR PASS TO ENTER THE AREA.
8. You must clean up your area immediately following the event, including the removal of your booth number. You may not close early.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Eilene Collins.
Terms of Service