ASEAN HOUSE Application Form
Thank you for your interest in ASEAN HOUSE.
This is the form for moving in. After you apply, we will contact you again.
*Please understand that we may not be able to meet your request.
About Rent Fee
Private room: 70,000 yen ~
Dormitory (2-4 people): 35,000 yen to 60,000 yen
* ASEAN HOUSE is located in Nakano-Sakaue, Nakano-ku, Tokyo.
* Rent fee varies depending on the room.
* Common expenses are not included in the rent fee. The common service fee is 15,000 yen for private rooms and 12,000 yen / month for dormitories. The utility bill, Wi-Fi fee, etc. are included here.
* Since the dormitory is separated by gender, we do not accept any requests for gender rooms.
* Because of first-come-first-served basis, it may not be possible to guide you to your preferred room.
* In addition to first month rent fee, you will be charged a rent fee for one month in the first month as a rent contract fee + security deposit (advance preparation fee, occupancy contract cost, etc.). If nothing happen within your stay, you can receive half a month of rent fee.
You can cancel it free of charge up to 2 months in advance.
(Example) If you move in June, you can cancel it in April.
If you wish to cancel after two months in advance have passed, you may be charged for one month's rent.
About personal information
The personal information you provide will not be provided to third parties.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service