2. Entries are treated in confidence.
3. Supporting information can be included please ensure written material does not exceed 3 pages. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. You can submit multiple entries across the categories but we recommend a separate submission be made for each nomination.
5. All entries will be acknowledged on receipt. Entries will become the property of The Evening Times and entries will not be returned.
6. The Evening Times reserve the right to withdraw an award from any applicant supplying false information within their entry.
7. Information supplied will be shared with the judging panel and all information will be treated as confidential. It will not be used for any purpose other than judging the competition. Finalist organisations may be included in related media coverage.
8. The judges’ decisions are final.
9. By registering and completing an entry for the awards you agree to these terms and conditions.
North West - Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Please note entries received after this date cannot be considered and will not be entered into the awards. If you require another format of entry form please contact Hannah Docherty on 0141 302 6037.