Short breaks and bookings for extended family members can be requested after 14 February 2018.
Payment instructions will be given on confirmation of booking.
We now have three tiers of pricing for our caravan holidays, to reflect the lower demand for them at certain times of the year. We hope that our new ‘super off-peak’ tariff will allow even more members to enjoy our caravans. Please note, we are only able to accept bookings for 1 week stays during school holiday times.
The dates for each tariff are as follows:Peak season – Any bookings from 26th May then throughout June, July & AugustStandard season – 30th March inclusive to Saturday 26th May, then September & OctoberSuper off-peak – March dates up to 30th March in all three caravans then Dorset only in November and December (the other caravans are closed at this time)
The prices for each tariff are:Per weekPeak season - £250Standard season – £200 Super off-peak - £150
Per short stay – 3 nights Friday to Monday or-4 nights Monday to Friday (minimum of 3 night stay)Super off-peak £25 per night Mid-season £30 per nightPeak season - £40 per night, please note - short breaks not permitted during school holidays due to the high demand for week-long stays
MACS will use the data submitted to provide services in line with the MACS constitution. Your data will not be sold and will only be shared with those 3rd party organisations that provide services that you specifically sign up for, to the extent and for the duration required for them to adequately provide those services. Should you have any concerns, or if there is any further information you require, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In addition to the cost of your holiday, you may be asked to pay for any breakages or damage to the caravan which are felt to be over and above reasonable wear and tear. You may also be asked to cover any additional cleaning costs if you leave the caravan requiring more than the site's standard cleaning service. We reserve the right to refuse future bookings if you do not cover these costs.
3. Keys will be available from 2.00pm on the day of arrival. In order for the holiday homes to be cleaned and checked, please make sure you leave before 10.00am on the day of departure. The caravans must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
4. Smoking is not permitted in the holiday homes. No pets are allowed except for guide dogs (with prior agreement of the Caravan Co-ordinator).
5. Should your holiday home become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, a full refund will be given.
6. If due to illness, injury or accident, you are unable to take your holiday you must advise us immediately by telephone and then confirm in writing, including a doctor's note. You will be reimbursed for your holiday (excluding deposit).
7. Reimbursements will only be made (excluding deposit) if written notification is received more than 12 weeks before the start of your holiday. If your holiday is cancelled less than 12 weeks before, without a valid medical reason, no reimbursement will be made. In the case of any dispute MACS decision is final.
8. MACS’ policy is to give priority to families who have not previously stayed in a MACS holiday home. Families can only book year on year after the initial priority allocations have been made.
Please note that we do not own the caravan sites and therefore cannot accept liability for alterations to the facilities from those advertised.