1. BOOTH or TRUCK DIAGRAM: All food vendors are required to include with their application a sketch of their booth setup including location of all critical items like the hand washing area, cooking area, etc.
2. MOBILE RESTAURANT LICENSE (for trucks):https://coloradosprings.gov/page/peddler-food-wares-licensing
3. LIABILITY INSURANCE:All vendors are required to submit a Certificate of Insurance naming CraftWorks Foundation (8001Arista Place, Suite 500, Broomfield, CO 80021) as additional insured showing liability coverage for $1,000,000.00 incidental and $2,000,000.00 general aggregate. This insurance policy must list the following information in the “Additional Insured” box: CraftWorks Foundation and their officers, members, volunteers, staff and agents, the City and County of Colorado Springs, its Elected and Appointed Officials, Employees and Volunteers, the State of Colorado, and the owners of any related property as additional insured's.
4. COLORADO SPRINGS FIRE PERMIT: (Included with your Mobile License)Food vendors must have a valid Fire Permit from the Colorado Springs Fire Department to do any type of cooking. A Special Events Permit Application from the Colorado Springs Fire Department can be downloaded at https://coloradosprings.gov/fire-department/page/fire-permit-applications-other-documents
• Tents, canopies, etc. may NOT be staked per the Rules and Regulations of America the Beautiful Park.
• Exhibitors may not leave their assigned booth spaces to sell, solicit or sample food.
• Exhibitors may only sell food approved by Springs Beer Fest.
• The presenter is providing pizza so there will not be a need for any pizza vendors.
• Vendors who are accepted into the Festival will receive, via EMAIL on 7/13/18, an “Information Packet.” The Information Packet provides detailed information regarding Festival policies, load-in/out days and times, instructions and other important information.
OR print and fax to: 303.777.3095
OR mail to: Springs Beer Festival Attn: Ryan Slater 1539 Platte Street Suite 206 Denver CO 80202
REMEMBER: You must include all of the following in order for your application to be complete.
1. A completed application form.
2. Size and photos of set up sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Full payment for application fee and booth fees by check made payable to “CraftWorks Foundation”, or completed credit card information.
4. A Full Description of Items to be sold.
5. Certificate of liability insurance with the parameters given.