Request to Take Courses at Another Institution

The Request to Take Courses at Another Institution form is meant to ensure that current VCU students are taking the correct course(s) outside VCU that will fulfill the intended graduation requirement, without duplicating previous course work or violating VCU graduation policies. This form should be completed by undergraduate, degree-seeking students prior to registering for the intended course(s). This form is not meant to be used by graduate or non-degree seeking students.

Please refer to the Course Equivalency Table to determine transfer equivalents: If a course you wish to take is not listed on the Course Equivalency Table, please email to determine the correct equivalent if one exists.

Please fill out the following form completely. If you have questions, please contact the Transfer Center at or 804-827-1349.
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Virginia Commonwealth University. Report Abuse