INTERNAL ASSESSMENT 2021
COLLEGE ROLL NO:
UNIVERSITY REGISTRATION NO WITH YEAR:
1. How does the speaker address the Sun in the poem "The Sun Rising"?
Busy old fool
How are you
2. Whom does the speaker call 'country ants' in the poem "The Sun Rising"?
3. Fill in the gaps: "Princes do but ----us"
4. What kind of pleasure did the lovers in "The Good Morrow" enjoy before they fell in love?
5. Where did the lovers in "The Good Morrow" sleep, according to the speaker, before they fell in love?
On the sea beach
Upon the hill
In the forest
Seven Sleepers' den
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service