Network of Empowered Women 2020 Delegate Application
The Network of Empowered Women invites you to apply to be a delegate for the 2020 conference at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise!
The Network of Empowered Women (NEW) Annual Conference is a student-organized opportunity that engages students nationwide and provides numerous opportunities for personal and professional growth, thoughtful conversation on female empowerment, and the chance to connect with and be inspired by remarkable leaders from various industry sectors. Each of our delegates will leave the Conference with the foundation necessary to empower themselves through their personal and professional lives, along with a powerful network of relationships on which to leverage in the future.
The theme for the 2020 conference is “Inspire: Lead With Purpose.” This theme is a testament to encourage individuals
to become influential leaders through their ambition and passion.
Applications close on October 31, 2019 at 11:59 PM MST. Applications are only open to registered undergraduate students at the time of the conference (March 12 - 15, 2020).
The following information will be viewed by the NEW Executive Team BLINDLY; that means every application that we received will be anonymously viewed and graded. Should you be selected, the personal information will also be viewed by the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise staff.
Prefer not to say
Primary Phone Number
Year of Study
Expected Graduation Date
How did you hear about NEW?
Word of mouth
Social media (Facebook, Instagram)
Facebook and/or Instagram advertisement
Posters around campus
Short Answer Component
1. Why do you want to attend the 8th Annual Network of Empowered Women National Conference? (250 words)
2. The theme for the 2020 Conference is “Inspire: Lead With Purpose.” How will attending the conference encourage you to be an inspiring leader? (300 words)
3. Tell us something you are personally passionate about and explain what you’ve done to engage with this passion. (250 words)
4. What has been your most impactful learning experience? (300 words)
5. Please include any additional information you feel should be taken into consideration for your application. (200 words)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Alberta. -
Terms of Service