reDiscover Center is proud to offer full and partial scholarships for programs to income qualified children. Each year reDiscover Center awards up to 75 scholarships.
• Scholarships are awarded based on demonstrated financial need and availability of space.
• Each scholarship covers the cost of tuition for one camp week or semester after school class and does not include the cost of transportation to and from the program, lunch, or snacks. If available, aftercare will be included in scholarship.
• To ensure that as many participants as possible have the opportunity to experience reDiscover’s programs, each child may receive only one award for one full week of camp or one semester after school program, unless with permission of the Executive Director.
• If you have more than one child that may qualify, a separate form must be submitted for each child.
• To qualify, you must:
Applicant must be eligible for free- or reduced-lunch or an equivalent program AND
Complete the Scholarship Application Form included in this document, affirming that you meet the eligibility requirements.
• All notifications will be made via e-mail. If an awarded scholarship is not accepted and confirmed via e-mail within three days of notification, your scholarship will be forfeited and offered to another student.
• Once a scholarship has been awarded and accepted, you are responsible for ensuring that your child attends the program. If your child does not, you may forfeit any future opportunities for a scholarship.
• Once a scholarship has been awarded and accepted, and after the completion of the program, you agree to fill out the post-program online survey or write a letter to us sharing your experience that we may use for grant reporting and marketing purposes, and to seek additional funding and support for our scholarship program.
• IMPORTANT DATES: Completed applications must be received by 60 days before the camp session for priority consideration. Scholarships are awarded beginning 30 days before the camp session. Applications
received after 30 days before a camp session will be awarded on an ongoing basis as space permits.
• Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Questions: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 310-393-3636