Terms & Conditions
Registration does not include admission to the Michigan Taco Festival.
Please check in at booth 15 minutes prior to contest start time.
The contest will take place on the Main Stage. Owners & dogs will be asked to walk across the stage, stop for judging, then exit the stage. Any tricks or special messages to the judges can be delivered during your on-stage stop.
A group of judges are selected by the festival.
Costume originality, personality, enthusiasm, taco spirit, Human Dressed gets Extra Points
WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY
The entrant agrees to the following:
I agree to participate in the Michigan Taco Fest Chihuahua Beauty Pageant (EVENT) and related activities, and I, for myself, my successors, heirs, assigns, executors, administrators, spouse, and next of kin:
1. Agree that, prior to participating I will inspect the facilities, equipment and areas to be used, and, if I believe that any of them are unsafe, I will immediately advise the person supervising EVENT, facility, activity, or area;
2. Acknowledge that I fully understand that my participation (and my dog’s participation) may involve risk of serious injury or death, including economic losses, which may result not only from my own actions, in-actions, or negligence, but also from the actions, in-actions, or negligence of others, the condition of the facilities, equipment, or areas where EVENT or activity is being conducted, the rules of play, or this type of
EVENT or activity;
3. Assume any and all risk of bodily injuries to myself (and/or my dog(s), including medical or hospital bills, permanent or partial disability, death, and damages to my property, caused by or arising from my participation in EVENT or activity;
4. Covenant not to sue or present any claim for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death against employees, volunteers, and agents for damages attributable to my participation in EVENT or activity;
5. Release, waive, discharge, and relinquish Michigan Taco Fest, employees, volunteers, and agents from any liability, loss, damage, claim, demand, or cause of action against them arising from or attributable to my participation in EVENT or activity, whether same shall arise by their negligence
6. Agree that photographs, pictures, slides, movies, or videos of me and/or my pet(s) may be taken in connection with my participation in EVENT or activity without compensation and consent to the use of these photographs, pictures, slides, movies or videos for any legal purpose;
7. Warrant that my dog and I are in good health and have no physical conditions that prevent us from participating in this event or activity;
8. Understand that this is a rain or shine event;
9. No refunds, transfers, or exchanges;
10. Understand that my email address will be kept private to Michigan Taco Festival.