To celebrate our 10th anniversary, the 2018 summit will focus on the theme of "Looking Back and Rolling Forward". The Ontario Bike Summit is an opportunity to connect with your cycling peers and take part in honest conversations about building bicycle friendly communities. We welcome presentation submissions that examine project successes as well as shortfalls & challenges.
The deadline for submitting an abstract is Friday, December 15th. Abstracts must be submitted using this Google Form.
We are looking for presentations that address the following themes:
1. Evaluation: Finding the right metrics for your project
2. Bikes for All: Community Development, Equity and Access
3. Strategies & Plans: The role of Master Plans in building bicycle-friendly communities
4. Tourism & Economic Development: Next Steps
5. Innovation in Design: Learning from Pilot Projects
If your presentation is accepted and chosen for the summit, you will be notified via email early in 2018 and will be eligible for a discounted speakers conference registration rate of $250.00 + HST.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.