OhioDIG Meeting--SLO--2020-01-22 Registration
Please join the Ohio Digitization Interest Group at our first meeting of 2020 at 10am on Wednesday, January 22, 2020, at the State Library of Ohio.
Please register by Mon 1/20, 5pm.
Presentation: Leveraging Repositories for Digital Projects
–Phil Sager, Digital Projects Developer, Ohio History Connection: The IIIF framework: what it means for digital repositories and practical examples of how it can be used
–Doug Stout, Veterans Project Coordinator, Licking County Library: In 2014 the Licking County Library began digitizing our county’s veteran history in the online program, In the Company of Heroes, Licking County Veterans. Doug will be sharing how this project opened doors for community engagement to many that had never before used the library.
Please see the meetings page for more detail at
- Host: Jen Johnson, State Library of Ohio
- Program: John Dewees, Toledo Lucas County Public Library & Rachel Senese, Cleveland Public Library
- Food: Coffee & cookies will be offered at the start of the meeting. Lunch will be brown bag.
- Cost: There is no fee for attending, but we will be accepting donations for the refreshment kitty.
- Site: State Library of Ohio, 274 East 1st Avenue, Columbus, OH 43201
- Directions/Parking: Free, onsite parking.
| Link to Google maps:
- 10:00-10:30 coffee social (coffee & cookies);
- 10:30-11:30 presentation and discussion on topic;
- 11:30-11:45 break;
- 11:45-1:00 brown bag lunch: announcements, all-attendee updates, discussion;
- 1:15- optional: Tour of SLO digitization lab - Shannon Kupfer-Trausch, Digital Initiatives Librarian, will lead a tour of the State Library's digital imaging suite
About OhioDIG: The Ohio Digitization Interest Group is an informal discussion group open to those with an interest in digitization in the archives/library/museum/historical society world.
- Sign up for Listserv:
This number is never shared. Mobile number would be best--this is in case of unexpected cancellation or other major change (Power is off! Road is blocked! Flood!).
Position & Department
What project might you give an update on during the round robin during the discussion portion of the meeting?
(In order to help the note taker capture details)
What topics would you like to see covered in future meetings?
Would you be interested in presenting? If so, on what topic(s)?
Would you be interested in hosting a meeting? if so, what month?
The vast majority of OhioDIG attendees choose to share their contact info with the other attendees, as the biggest reason for having OhioDIG is to enable a digitization community in the state.
Please opt me out of sharing my name, position, institution, and email address with other meeting attendees.
We would not share your cell number--it's just for emergency notifications. Those who opt out will NOT appear on the registration sheet or elsewhere in connection with the meeting.
Please opt me out
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service