Volunteer Request Form
PLEASE NOTE: You may volunteer for as much or as little as you'd like. Personal Protective Equipment will be provided. By submitting this form you agree to the following statements: I do not have any COVID-19 symptoms (i.e., fever, tiredness, and dry cough). I have not been around anyone that has COVID-19 Symptoms (i.e., fever, tiredness, and dry cough). I have not been around anyone that has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Volunteer, Job Description and Work Environment
As a Volunteer you may be asked to do the following:
1. Standing / Sitting at a workstation (at appropriate social distancing)
2. Using scissors or other cutting implements to cut string/fabric/vinyl
3. Using a hole-punch to create visors
4. Assembling/dissembling visors
5. Clean or sand 3D printed masks
6. Box, clean or wrap completed masks/shields for distribution
7. General cleanup and sanitizing using house-hold cleaners or tools
Please let us know if you have a preference of one task or another or if you feel like you would have an issue performing any of them. We will attempt to place you in a role/task that works best for you to your level of comfort.
Volunteer Work Environment Expectations
1. You may be in an environment where there may be odor or fumes (routed through a filtration system) produced from a laser cutting machine.
2. You may be an environment where 3D printing may produce light fumes from PLA printing
3. We also have a working shop and you may experience unexpected or sudden loud noises (air compressor, woodworking equipment) from the back shop. Hearing protection is available upon request.
4. You will be asked to fully wash your hands after eating/using the restroom, after leaving and upon reentering the building for any reason or length of time or if you come into contact with anything else considered hazardous from the CDC website.
5. You will be asked to sign a release of liability waiver upon arrival and prior to starting your shift.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of FABLAB Inc..