2021 Free After School Wrestling Camp Registration!!
Pierz "Pioneer" Wrestling WANTS YOU!!
Dates: October 25, 26 & 27 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
Where: Pioneer Gym
Coaches: Pierz High School Wrestling Coaches and Wrestlers
What do I need to know?
- Sponsored by the Pierz Wrestling Club
- We encourage all students K-4 (male & female) who are interested to participate!
- Students will learn the basics of wrestling & practice wrestling moves with their friends
- Transportation home WILL NOT be provided by the school
- Any questions, please contact Skip Toops (Pierz Head Wrestling Coach & PE/Health Teacher at Pierz Healy High School) --
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Parent Phone #:
I hereby authorize the members of the Pierz Wrestling Club to act for me according to their best judgement in any emergency and I hereby release any volunteer coaches and program staff members from any and all liability related to accidents, injuries or sickness, which a member of my family might incur while participating in this activity. The camp coaches are volunteer coaches that are not hired by ISD 484.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Independent School District 484.