Join the Malaya Movement! Membership Form
Join the Malaya Movement, a broad movement of individuals, organizations, and various formations united under our objectives to defend human rights, democracy, and sovereignty in the Philippines which is expressed through the following points of unity:
1) STOP the KILLINGS: End Duterte’s war on drugs and on those struggling for change
2) SCRAP EO 70, MO 32 and all other de facto Martial Law policies
3) SAY NO to ANOTHER FASCIST DICTATORSHIP in the Philippines: stop the abuse of executive power and curtailment of democratic rights and civil liberties
4) END the SYSTEM OF POLITICAL DYNASTIES and CORRUPTION in the Philippines.
5) STAND for DEMOCRACY: pursue political, economic, and social reforms that benefit the majority of ordinary Filipinos and promote genuine sustainable development in the Philippines
6) DEFEND PHILIPPINE SOVEREIGNTY against any foreign domination.
Please fill out this form if you would like to become an official member of the Malaya Movement, and an organizer will get in contact with you.
To learn more about Malaya Movement visit:
For more info or any questions, contact:
Name (First name, Last name)
Gender Pronouns (She/her, He/Him, They/Them, Siya, etc.)
Organizational Affiliations (if any)
Our objectives are to defend human rights, democracy, and sovereignty in the Philippines through our points of unity, which are: 1) Stop the Killings 2) Say No to Fascist Dictatorship 3) Scrap EO 70, MO 32 and All Other de facto Martial Law Policies 4) End Corruption and the Practice of Political Dynasty in the Philippines 5) Stand for Genuine Democracy 6) Defend Philippine Sovereignty Against All Foreign Powers. Do you accept our points of unity?
Why do you want to join the Malaya Movement?
Tell us about yourself (Work, education, interests, etc.)
Skills and Experiences (Check all that apply)
Writing and Research
Translation and Interpretation
Speaks Tagalog or other Filipino languages or dialects
What political topics are you interested in? (Check all that apply)
Duterte’s Drug War and Extrajudicial Killings
Corruption and Political Dynasties
De Facto Martial Law Policies such as M.O. 32, E.O. 70, Anti-Terror Law, etc.
Issues of Filipino Migrants/Workers
Issues of Women and LGBTQIA+
Issues of Indigenous Communities
Economics and Neoliberalism
How did you hear about the Malaya Movement?
Do you have any additional questions or comments?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service