2020 Gentrification Conference: Resisting Gentrification: Then and Now
2020 Gentrification Conference on April 4th, 2020 at the Rush Rhees LIbrary in the Barbara J. Burger iZone, is accepting proposals for 50 minute afternoon 'Break Out' sessions. Themed ‘Resisting Gentrification: Then and Now’ the conference will bring together housing activists from past and present to educate, energize, and mobilize the housing justice movement in Rochester. The morning will include a panel session and the afternoon will feature a number of breakout sessions led by local organizers, activists, and educators. We are looking for individuals or small groups to facilitate interactive sessions that can teach participants about how they can support community efforts to ensure that housing in our City is affordable and accessible for all Rochester residents.
Please submit a brief proposal for your session. Proposals are due by March 1st.
1) Title of your session
2) Please describe the goal of your session or what participants should leave knowing.
3) How will you ensure your presentation is interactive?
4) What qualifies you to lead your session? i.e. lived experience, activism, work, groups affiliated with, etc.
5) Will you need to connect a computer to a projector?
6) Anything else we need to know?
7) Any interest in volunteering?
Tear down and clean up
Sign in and registration
facilitating lunchtime table conversation
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service