Application Deadline: March 6, 2017 11:59pm.
* Are you between the ages of 18-29? (younger youth may be considered with a strong application).
* Do you have an idea for a project or business that will benefit your community? Join the Youth Impact Hub Lean Accelerator, a FREE workshop series that will support you in testing your idea using some of the most innovative approaches in business like design thinking, lean start-up and rapid proto-typing.
* Join a growing network of over 50 youth-led enterprises at Youth Impact Hub Oakland, such as Simphony Productions: wwwsimphonyproductions.com
By the end of this 8 hour training, you will:
1) Develop a Value Proposition (a tool used to map out how you are creating value for your customers)
2) Identify target customer segments (who are your potential customers-who's gonna give you $$)
3) Confirm if your business/project will have the desired impact on the community, and if it can make $
4) Develop a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) (the simplest, easiest sample of your business idea )
5) Make an informed decision to change your idea or continue developing it
Monday March 13 4-7pm
Friday March 17 4-7pm
Monday March 20 4-6pm
All workshops will be at Hack the Hood 439 International Blvd #1, Oakland, CA 94606. The Youth Impact Hub Lean Accelerator is part of the Oakland Emerging 100: http://emerging100.org/
If you have any questions, contact aManda Greene: email@example.com