This form is for a Host who lives in Aachen and would like to offer his/her place for temporary guest
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This is a platform, which would help the freshers acquire a temporary place to stay as soon as they arrive in Aachen. The idea is about an exchange of hospitality. You would volunteer to accommodate students who will arrive in Aachen and are without an immediate place to crash. The duration can be anywhere between 1 – 10 days depending on your convenience.
Kindly read the following terms and conditions carefully before participating in the Program
• You may charge a fee of 5€ (as optional contribution) per day for the house.
• You will be rewarded with a certificate by AISA for participating in the program. This certificate can count towards fulfilling requirements of Zertifikat-Internationales from RWTH International Office.
• Once decided, it is a commitment between the host and the fresher. We cannot guarantee a replacement in case of any cancellations thereafter. This has to be communicated between the concerned parties.
• Do not interfere in the privacy or personal belongings of the guest.
• Please feel free to split the day to day living expenses with the person you are hosting.
• Students living in a WG are obliged to inform the other members of the WG about a visitor staying with you and using the common utilities like the kitchen, bathrooms etc.
• It is very important that you communicate well to the student how he can and can’t use your space.
• You are not expected to give a spare key to the guests, and therefore inform the guests about your time schedule.
• In case of any dispute, you are expected to sort it out among yourselves.
• We would appreciate it if you share your experience and knowledge with the new students and make it a pleasant stay for them so that they feel welcome in Aachen.☺
I hereby declare that I have read and understood the participation agreement and would like to proceed further
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service