The outstanding position is based in our European office in Warsaw/Poland.
Fast growing e-commerce company which sells media products, toys, IT equipment and a lot more online. We are offering millions of products to customers all over the world using our own software platform.
This software platform is the engine that powers our whole business. From providing customers with an easy and convenient shopping (and paying) experience up to managing the complex logistics that deliver packages to our customers as reliably as promised - our software platform does it all and even more.
Given our rapid expansion, one of our high priorities (which is both of best interest to us and our customers) is speeding up the execution of processes by enabling local ownership and control. In order to implement this local control and to continuously serve our customers across the world, we are further investing in an operating team based in our office.This team promotes our expansion and boosts innovative development as well as operational management of features and platform services which support the unique needs of our worldwide business as well as the customer experience.
• Enhance and maintain our existing Linux server infrastructure.• Develop documentation of server infrastructure, client systems and internal applications.• Manage the setup and equipment for workspaces and office infrastructure.• Provide technical support to our employees.
• Proficient knowledge of Linux operating systems (mostly Ubuntu, Debian, Alpine Linux).• Basic knowledge of virtualization with XEN.• Good knowledge of Desktop systems (both Linux and Microsoft Windows)• Databases: MySQL, MongoDB• Scripting: Bash, Ruby, Python, Go
• Cloud Services: AWS• Operations: Docker, Puppet, Icinga• Deployment: Git, Maven, Jenkins, Apache Webserver, Nginx, Tomcat, Jetty
• Excellent analytical and social skills with the ability to work successfully across all engineering disciplines.• Hands-on mentality & Can-Do-Attitude.• Maturity, judgement and proven ability to build strong relationships.• Fluent in English, German is a plus.
• Independent working environment from Design to Go Live• Salary up to 12000 - 20000 PLN net/month (we’re looking for mid and seniors)• Changing and interesting topics.• Opportunity to travel abroad.• Flexible working (you can work 3 remotely days by each week)• Part of a young, international, diverse, talented and motivated team.
HOW DOES THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
1. Skype or phone call with Dodax2. Test – we give you some time to send your response3. If you pass a test, you will be invited for a meeting in Warsaw office4. Final decision
Please fill out the following fields as directed: