Catechism Quiz 7C
Lesson 7 Quiz for Third Year students.
This quiz covers p. 86-87 (through paragraph 30) of The Large Catechism.
Quiz is open book.
1. What is the one phrase from the Second Article of the Apostles' Creed that the Large Catechism deals with?
Suffered under Pontius Pilate
In Jesus Christ, our Lord
The third day
From thence He will come to judge the living and the dead
2. Which of the following does NOT describe your spiritual status before Jesus became your Lord?
I was captive under the devil's power
I was condemned to death
I was spiritually neutral
I was stuck in sin and blindness
3. Why did the only and eternal Son of God come from heaven to help us?
He had compassion on our wretchedness and misery
He was forced by the Father against His will
It was an accident, but worked out well in the end
He wanted to show us how to live better lives
4. Because Jesus has come, who has been expelled?
The Roman emperor
The High Priest
Those tyrants and jailers (sin, death, the devil)
5. As our Lord, how does Jesus govern us?
By His righteousness
By His wisdom and power
By His life and blessedness
All of the above
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service