2020 Bockfest Sausage Queen Registration
Finals February 29, 2020 9PM
Bockfest Hall, 1619 Moore Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Contact us at
The renowned (and sometimes notorious) Bockfest Sausage Queen helps lead the Bockfest Parade by carrying a symbolic tray of Bockwurst sausage. The Sausage Queen is Bockfest royalty who is anointed in the least aristocratic manner we could create: a gender-neutral pageant that has multiple preliminary rounds in local bars. Winning contestants receive prizes, but are mostly vying for the honor and prestige of being the 2020 Sausage Queen, an honor to both themselves and their sponsoring saloon.
Sausage Queen Judging
At each of the preliminary venues and the finale, the Little King, guest judges, and crowd participation will determine the best (gender neutral) applicant based on the following criteria:
Personality: All contestants are required to have one, and having a good one is typically helpful. The sum total of a contestant’s personality is arbitrarily judged by his or her responses to a series of ridiculous questions.
Presence: The contestant must look good carrying a sausage and have diva tendencies. The winners of each preliminary round will represent that bar in the Sausage Queen finals. Therefore, you must possess the presence to fulfill this heady responsibility with honor, dignity, class, grace, or the complete and utter lack of any of these traits.
Talent: What kind of “talent” should the Sausage Queen 2020 display? That is a question that only you can answer. Surprise us. (But be warned that after seven years of conducting this competition, it is getting progressively harder to surprise us.)
- There is no admission fee.
- Contestants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Contestants must be open-minded and fun. The competitions are gender neutral. They is open to all shapes, sizes, and varieties of potential Bockfest royalty.
- Contestants agree that their photos, videos, and/or likenesses may be used in promoting the event.
- Manner of dress is up to each contestant.
- Although possessing mysterious and frightening political power, the Royal International Bockfest Sausage Queen Commission cannot suspend the laws of the municipalities or states where competitions are held. Therefore, while contestants are free to push the boundaries of human decency, they must do so within the boundaries of all governing law.
- Sausage Queen Contestants must be available to compete in the Saturday February 29th Final Judging and available for the Bockfest Parade on Friday February 28, 2020. The Queen must not be too much of a diva to show up to these events on time and must be capable and willing to traverse the full parade route.
- The Sausage Queen and Beard Baron will reign until the following year’s Bockfest Sausage Queen and Beard Baron Competition, will be in the Bockfest 2021 parade, and will crown the 2021 Queen and Baron. It is virtually impossible to commit any act unbecoming of a Sausage Queen or Beard Baron that is sufficient to cause the Royal International Bockfest Sausage Queen Commission to revoke the title, but each venue has its own standards for what might cause you to be disowned.
Your Cell Phone Number
Have you participated in previous Bockfest Sausage Queen competitions?
Which preliminary round do you wish to participate in? (you may select multiple rounds)
Wiedemann Brewery - Friday January 31
Arnold's Bar & Grill - Saturday February 1
Mecklenburg Garden - Friday February 7
Crazy Fox Saloon - Saturday February 8
Lucius Q- Friday February 14
The Hub - Saturday February 15
Sonder Brewery - Saturday February 22
Do you have any special needs/accommodations?
I agree to abide by the rules and regulations of Bockfest organizers, the venue hosts, and all laws and regulations. Should I be selected to participate in the finals, I agree to attend the Bockfest Parade on February 28 and the Finals on February 29. I also agree to have fun and not take myself or the event too seriously!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service