When you complete your nomination, remember the judging panel don't know anything about the nominee, so make sure you include all the important details, even if they seem obvious to you - the judging panel can only make their decision based on what is written in your submission.
• To give your nominee the best chance of being shortlisted make sure you select the most appropriate category. You can see the list of categories here: www.leapwithus.org.uk/nominate-for-the-sport-awards
• Nominations can be made by anyone, however self nominations will not be considered for individual awards.
• REMEMBER: It's about the quality of your nominations and not the quantity of nominations we receive for each nominee.
• All individuals nominated must either live in Bucks or MK or be involved with a Bucks/MK sports organisation. All organisations nominated must be located within Bucks and MK.
• Every category (with the exception of Unsung Hero) will be assessed primarily on their achievements during 12 months leading up to the nomination.
• Nominations for previous award nominees will be accepted.
• Shortlisted nominees will be invited to an awards ceremony at Aylesbury Waterside Theatre.
• There is a 1,500 character (about 200 words) limit on each question.
• Want to see the questions before you get started? Click here: www.leapwithus.org.uk/sportawards/sport-awards-criteria
You have the option of editing the response after you have submitted it up until the closing date. Copy the 'edit form' link from the confirmation page after you submit the first version, you can send this web address to another person for them to add to, or change your form responses before re-submitting.
The closing date for submissions is 5pm on Wednesday 31st July 2019 and all nominations will be reviewed as they are when nominations close.