HonCC Off-Campus 2019: Driving Range Day
Joins us for a day on the golfing range. Bring sunscreen and lots of water because you’re gonna sweat out your stress. You are welcome to bring your own golf club or loan a club in exchange for your I.D./ Drivers License. Parking is free to customers.
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
11:30 am (If you are late to the meet up time, you will have to pay for your own golf balls if you choose to join us. Please be there on time. NO EXCEPTIONS.)
RSVP before Nov. 2, 2019 by 12:00 P.M. *SPACES ARE LIMITED*
Sign up is first come first serve for the first 20 students.
Anyone that is entered afterward will be placed on a wait list.
If you are unable to attend, please notify Student Activities Board within 48 hours prior to the event.
In the event you sign up and fail to notify the Student Activities Board that you are not attending you may be restricted from signing up for other future off-campus events provided by the Student Activities Board.
- Must be a VALID Student for Fall 2019 at Honolulu Community College
- Must have their Hon CC Student ID on day of event.
- A Risk and Release Form must be turned into the Student Life & Development Office, but it may also be turned in to a Student Life & Development staff member at the Theater before the tickets are purchased.
- Must follow student conduct code.
- Must have their own transportation to and from Ala Wai Driving Range
- NOTE: Parking is free to customers. If the lot is full, you will have to find street parking.
Questions? Please call (808) 845-9498 or stop by Student Life and Development Office located at Bldg. 2 Rm. 113
You can also email us at
Student ID Number
Cell Phone Number
If I am late to the meet up time, I will have to pay my own way in.
Do you have any questions for the Student Activities Board?
By checking this box I agree to the terms and to find my own way to the Ala Wai Driving Range.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Hawaii.