Class 9 - Chemistry Set 4
FREE quick assessment test (20 Questions) by Improove. Plz visit
Name and School
1. 36 gm of sodium chloride is dissolved in 100 gm of water at 293 K. What is its concentration at this temperature?
2. A mixture of common salt, sulphur and iron fillings is shaken with water and filtered through a filter paper. The filtrate is evaporated to dryness in a china dish. What will be left in the dish after evaporation?
3. If b4 grams of oxygen gas contains same number of moles as 256 gm of sulphur. What is the value of b?
4. Charcoal, graphite and diamond are made up of _____ kind of atoms but have ______ physical properties.
5. Law of constant proportion was stated by
6. What will happen when a solute is added to a saturated solution keeping temperature constant?
The solution will freeze
The solution will become less concentrated
A precipitate will form
Concentration will increase
7. How many of the following related to carbon is/are correct? â€¢ Its Atomic mass is 12. â€¢ Its Atomic number is 6. â€¢ Its valency is 4 and it is a non metal. â€¢ Its valency is 2 and it is a metalloid.
8. Dry ice is formed by
only increasing the pressure on CO2
decreasing the pressure on CO2
increasing temperature & pressure both on CO2
decreasing temperature & increasing pressure both on CO2
9. Which of the following has more heat content?
10 g of ice at 0Â°C
10 g of water at 0Â°C
Both have same heat content
Their heat content cannot be compared
10. Water is a compound because
It exists as a solid, liquid or gas
It can be split up by physical means
It contains two different elements joined by chemical bonds
It has 3 elements
11. The fundamental particles present in the nucleus of an atom are
Alpha particles and electrons
Neutrons and protons
Neutrons and electrons
Electrons, neutrons and protons
12. Which of the following is an example of a bivalent cation
13. If in an element X, K and L shells are
completely filled and M shell is its outermost
shell containing 8 electrons, then how many
total electrons will X possess ?
None of these
14. When we put some crystals of potassium permanganate in a beaker containing water, we observe that after some time whole water turns pink. This is due to
melting of potassium permanganate crystals
sublimation of crystals
15. Which gaseous molecule among the following is homoatomic ?
16. Which of the following has more heat content?
10 g of ice at 0ÂºC
10 g of water at 0ÂºC
both have same heat content
their heat content cannot be compared
17. Which method can be used for purification of solids ?
18. Rutherford's experiment which established the nuclear model of the atom, used a beam of
Î²-particles which impinged on the metal foil and got absorbed.
Î³-rays which impinged on a metal foil and ejected electrons.
hydrogen atoms, which impinged on a metal foil and got scattered
Î±-particles nuclei, which impinged on a metal foil and got scattered.
19. In a reaction between nitrogen and heydrogen
to form ammonia if 5L of nitrogen and 30 L of
hydrogen is given, the amount of ammonia
formed will be ?
20. 36 gm of sodium chloride is dissolved in 100 gm of water at 293 K. What is its concentration at this temperature?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service