I2OR Indexing Submission Form
Indexing is important parameter for any Research Journal to increase its visibility so that maximum researchers can reach to explore new innovative ideas and opportunities around the world. Indexing is a process in which indexes are created in order to maintain the records so that the researchers can reach the requisite particular record otherwise it will be difficult for them to narrow down their search from huge number of records. Also, Readers can reach their interest papers easily.
Criteria of Selection
1. Journal must have ISSN (Online or Print or Both)
2. At least one issue of the Journal should have been published.
3. Articles published in issue should be according to research paper template.
4. Quality of figures, tables should be maintained.
5. Regularity of Journal in publishing issues is mandatory.
6. Published papers should be available either online or in .pdf format.
So, if your journal satisfy all above mentioned checks, then fill the form below.