Easter Camp 2021
The Easter Camp you know and love is back, baby!
This year, we will have several sessions from several speakers Martin O'Toole, Sarah O'Toole and Estelle Southall, centred around the theme of "Wisdom from Above". We will also, as usual, be whipping up some fantastic music and praise experiences throughout the weekend, as well as awesome activities (including V Ball of course)!
We understand COVID-19 poses an ongoing threat to your livelihood and the possibility of meeting in person - in the case of border closures or if our physical camp program is cancelled, we will be able to issue refunds (courtesy of our fantastic new venue), and we will be able to organise an online program should the worst happen.
We really look forward to seeing you either way!
- Event timing: 1st-5th April 2021 (arrival time around 7pm, departure time around 1:30pm)
- Event theme: Wisdom from Above
- Event speakers: Sarah O'Toole, Martin O'Toole, Estelle Southall
- New event venue at Wedderburn Christian Campsite, 208 Minerva Road, Wedderburn, NSW, 2560
- $35 deposit to secure your spot, with total fees being only $325 for students and $335 for workers!
- Day visitors are welcome, however a $15 fee per day does apply, with an additional $12 per meal as required by our venue
- registration closes on the 21/03/21!
- applicants must be turning 15 or older in 2021
- payment plans are available if you are concerned about your financial situation
- we have new SCYP bank account details! BSB: 082-021 Acct No.: 6915 764 62
- contact us at our new email address,
if you have any questions!
The Easter Camp Team :)
Baptised? (we will use this info only as an approximate number to prepare emblems)
Are you registering to be a day visitor?
If you are a day visitor, please specify what DAYS you are coming and what MEALS you would like provided by the venue.
Student or Worker
Emergency Contact (Please respond by saying: name, mobile, email)
Parents Email (under 18s)
Do you need travel help?
Unsure - will let you know ASAP
If so, what help is needed?
Can you assist in driving people to and from camp? If yes, how many people with their luggage can you take?
How would you like to help out?
Discussion Group leader
First Aid Safety Officer
I want to organise the peg game!!!!
If online, I will help with logistics!
If you are a musician, what instrument(s) can you play? Of these, what can you bring yourself, and what do you need provided?
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service