We don't yet know exactlywhat we'll need but it roughly translates into these key areas:
1. Helping organise and run events - that might be liaising with the sponsor, running the registration desk, making sure the refreshments are as they should be, directing people to the right place and more. Each event needs help with registration. Swedish Beers (Wednesday night) will need help on the door to welcome people and give beer tokens. This year, we're also hoping to do some podcasts during the day, so we'll need some help with that too - if you're a budding podcaster, get in touch!
2. Scouting for events to include in the fringe festival - all welcome from mini-meet-ups, discussion groups, parties, lunches, dinners, panel sessions and more. Use your imagination!
3. Website - writing blogposts; covering events for the fringe as a fringe reporter; helping administer the website, facebook page and twitter feed; uploading photos, podcasts, video clips; dealing with general enquiries;
4. Marketing and PR - helping get the word out about the fringe festival, encouraging people to get involved. Every effort counts.
5. We need more event space - do you have space in your office in Barcelona - perhaps you have a lovely meeting room we could use? Or do you know a great a restaurant, bar or meeting-space that may be available? Let us know.
6. Anything else we think of!
Find us on facebook http://facebook.com/heroesofmobile, on twitter http://twitter.com/heroesofmobile and our website http://mobileheroes.net (you can add your name to the mailing list to keep up to date.