Akad Nikah Request at Masjid Darul Ghufran
Thank you for choosing Masjid Darul Ghufran as venue for your solemnization.
All requests are subject to availability and approval. By submitting this form, you have understood & agreed to the Terms & Conditions stated below.
1) Earliest Date of Submission
- only up to 6 months before date of Nikah.
- First come, first served basis.
- Level 3, Prayer Hall
- Request is for Akad ceremony only, no Reception/Walimah service.
- No changing/make-up rooms provided.
- Please remind your guests to be careful when using the mosque's facilities.
- The mosque will incur charges upon you for any misuse or damage to the mosque's properties and facilities.
3) Time of Nikah
- Usage period up till 15 mins before Azan for fardhu prayer.
- Start usage of at least 45 mins after Azan for fardhu prayer.
- These are to ensure no disruption to ibadah solat ongoing in prayer hall.
* No Akad Nikah requests on the following days & timing:
- During Daily Kuliah timings
- During Ramadan and other Islamic Calendar Observances with organised annual events
- Fridays up to 3pm
- Sundays up to 12pm
4) No Fees. Just Donations:
- No charges. Donations/Infaq for the masjid are mostly welcomed.
- Maximum: 100 pax
6) Adhere to the Important Notes at the end of this form.
It is important for bride and groom to share the important notes with their guests.
May Allah s.w.t shower His blessings & barakah for the future newly weds in embarking their new chapter together.
Mosque Planning & Development,
Masjid Darul Ghufran
Do you agree to the stated Terms & Conditions?
Applicant's Full Name
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ghufran.mosque.org.sg.
Terms of Service