Suzuki on Sundays - Auckland Branch
DATES FOR CONCERTS 2020
Term 1: March 22nd
Term 2: June 21st
Term 3: September 20th
Term 4: November 22nd
Venue: St. Cuthbert’s College Music Department PAC (Performing Arts Centre), Market Rd, Epsom
• Cut-off date for registrations will be on the THURSDAY, 6pm, before the recital.
If an accompanist is required please register at least 1-2 weeks before date of concert (especially for advanced repertoire)
GUIDELINES FOR CONCERTS:
• Parking is available anywhere along Market Rd and surrounding streets. Entrance will be through the gate on Market Rd
next to the underground carpark. Parking also available in the underground carpark.
• Cost: $6.00 per individual performer
Plus $3.00 for each additional performer in same family or if individual wishes to perform an additional instrument.
Maximum per family $12.00
• All performers must be current (2020) members of the New Zealand Suzuki Institute.
• Teachers/Parents - Parents please check with your Suzuki teacher that your child is ready to perform the chosen piece.
PLEASE NOTE: membership ends 31 March each year. To renew or register go to
- Concert will start at 2.30pm so PLEASE ARRIVE at least 5-10 minutes before concert starts.
- Performers charges will be collected at the door BEFORE the concert starts.
- If you need to rehearse your piece with the accompanist before the concert please ensure you arrive at least 30 minutes before the concert starts or arrange a suitable time with the accompanist.
- Ensure instrument is out of its case and tuned before concert begins.
- Encourage friends, relatives and grand-parents to come to the concert (free to attend).
- All electronic devices should be silenced & put away before the performance begins.
- Only sign up for the concert if you can stay for the entire time.
-If you must leave during a performance, try to wait until the audience if applauding before getting up.
-Be respectful of other performers.
Please choose the concert date (fill in separate form if attending multiple dates). ONLY SIGN UP if you can STAY for the ENTIRE TIME
Term 1: Sunday 20th March 2020
Term 2: Sunday 21st June 2020
Term 3: Sunday 20th September 2020
Term 4: Sunday 22nd November 2020
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of New Zealand Suzuki Institute Incorporated.