LandMark User Feedback Survey
This survey is composed of 4 background questions and 10 questions about your experience in using the LandMark website. It should take 5 minutes or less to complete. Your feedback is extremely valuable. Thank you for taking the time for this survey!
1. What type of organization do you work for or represent?
Civil society organization or National NGO
University or Research Institute
None / Not applicable
2. What is your position within your organization?
3. In which country are you based?
4. Which countries or geographic regions are the focus of your work or interest?
Questions about your experience in using LandMark:
1. How did you first hear about LandMark?
From a colleague or friend
Through a conference or event featuring LandMark
Social media (Facebook, Twitter)
Link from another website (please specify in "other" below)
2. How often do you use LandMark?
Rarely / almost never
This is my first visit
3. Why did you visit LandMark today?
For general information on indigenous and community land rights
For maps of indigenous and community land boundaries or locations
For data and information on land rights for particular country/region(s) (please specify in "other" below)
For data and information on specific land rights issue(s) (please specify in "other" below)
4. Which LandMark data or information have you accessed most often?
Indigenous and Community Land Maps
Percent of Country Held by Indigenous Peoples and Communities
Indicators of the Legal Security of Indigenous and Community Lands
Social Media (Facebook, Twitter)
5. Have you ever used LandMark data or information in your work?
Yes. (Please provide additional information, such as how the data or information were used in your work or a link to more information in "other" below.)
6. How would you rate your overall experience with LandMark based on your visit today?
7. What do you like most about LandMark?
8. What do you like least about LandMark?
9. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve LandMark (e.g., additional data, more tools for analysis, easier to use)?
10. Any other comments that you would like to share?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of World Resources Institute.
Terms of Service