Request edit access
2019 Sai Kung Summer Camp
Creative Coding Enrolment Form
Student Contact Details
Date Of Birth
If Yes, Please Specify
Parent's and Guardian's Contact Details
Age 6+ Minecraft STEM Camp AUG 5 - 9th 2.30 - 5.30pm
Age 9-14 STEAM Kids Code Camp AUG 5-9th 2.30 - 5.30pm
Terms & Conditions
* Course fees are due before the camp starts.
* Attending a class without prior notification is considered equivalent to enrollment, requiring payment for all remaining classes.
* Payment can be made by cash, cheque or bank transfer and is non-refundable. All cheques are made payable to Creative Coding HK Ltd.
* In the unlikely event we are unable to run a course we will give you as much notice as possible and the option to transfer to another group or a full refund will be offered.
* If we consider a student to be unsuitably placed, we reserve the right to withdraw the student and issue a full refund.
* Cancellations after the course has started cannot be refunded except if your child has incurred an injury or illness (supported by a doctor's note) preventing them from participating in our course.
* Refunds, make-up classes or credit notes due to extreme weather and other unforeseen circumstances are not possible.
Only one planned absence can be deducted from term fee with prior written notice and before term starts.
If a child is absent due to illness or personal reasons, no refund will be made. However, if another suitable class is available to attend, we will offer you such class which may not be in the same location and time is subject to availability.
* All classes will be cancelled in the event of Typhoon Signal 8 or higher, or black rain warning if hoisted at 8am for morning classes or camps and 12 noon for afternoon classes or camps.
* No refunds, make up classes or credit notes will be made in this case.
CLASSES & CAMPS:
* Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before the start of the group. Parents/children arriving before this will be asked to wait outside or elsewhere. All students must be under adult supervision whilst waiting for class to start.
* Children should be accompanied to and from the class but parents/helpers are unable to stay during the session. Please ensure you pick up your child promptly at the end of class.
* Children should wear comfortable clothing and trainers or shoes that do not mark floors.
* All participants registered in Creative Coding HK Ltd courses do so at their own risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury to students, their family members, and guests as a result of participating in these activities.
* Completion of the registration form implies consent to the use of photographs, video and sound recordings of your child during the course for staff training, quality assurance, parental reference, marketing and promotional purposes in print, media and online. If you do not consent, please call 94698225 before completing the form.
* Creative Coding HK Ltd. takes data privacy very seriously and we handle all our customer data in accordance with Hong Kong laws and ordinances. If you would like to opt-out of additional marketing information please contact us at
We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions without prior written notice.
Confirm & Acceptance
Terms & Conditions
Yes, I have read Creative Coding HK's Policy and agreed to accept the terms and conditions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service