Coaches Application & Agreement
CAPP Training - You must be CAPP trained to proceed with registration. If you are not currently CAPP trained, need to renew it, or are not sure, please go to the Links tab on the Go Impalas website and click on the appropriate link for more information.
Concussion Training - You must be Concussion trained to proceed with registration. If you are not currently Concussion trained, need to renew, or are not sure, please go to the Links tab on the Go Impalas website and click on the appropriate link for more information.
Are you current on your CAPP training?
Are you Concussion trained?:
Which sport do you wish to coach?
Volleyball Girls grades 4th - 8th
Flag Football: Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd, 3rd & 4th
Tackle Football: 5th & 6th
Middle School Football: 7th & 8th
Soccer Girls: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th
Soccer Co-Ed: Kindergarten, 1st -8th
Cheer: Kindergarten- 6th
Middle School Cheer: 7th & 8th
Which grade do you wish to coach?
Gender you wish to coach
Coach's shirt size (order if desired)
Are you a parent of a student or a child attending CCD at St. Ignatius?
If you are not a parent of a student or a child in CCD, please choose from the following
Different Parish (specify in comments below)
Other (specify in comments below)
COACH'S CODE OF CONDUCT
The following is a list of conduct and behavior expected of all volunteer coaches in the St. Ignatius CYO program.
• I will always uphold the integrity and honor of being a teacher/coach in programs sponsored by the Catholic Church.
• In all personal contact with the youth, opposing coaches, fans, and officials, I will set an example of high ethical and moral conduct.
• I shall know and adhere to league and contest rules and be responsible for their communication to team members.
• I shall promote good sportsmanship with players and parents.
• I will treat athletes and officials with dignity. I will not use profanity, touch athletes in a negative manner, or make demeaning criticisms to athletes or officials.
• I will never place the value of winning, or my own personal satisfactions, above the value of instilling the highest desirable ideals of character and Christianity, that is consistent with a Catholic School Education.
• Officials will have the total respect and support of the coach. I will not indulge in conduct that will incite players or spectators against the officials.
I have read and agree to all terms and conditions above
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service