Believe It to Lead It: Changing Mindsets in Special Education
Right to Education Local Task Force
DATE: February 11, 2020 9:30 AM- 11:30 AM
LOCATION: Montgomery County Intermediate Unit
2 West Lafayette Street
Norristown PA 19401
* Jenna Rufo, Assistant Superintendent in the North Penn School District
* Susan Angstadt, Director of Pupil Services, Methacton School District
* Kim Boyd, Director of Special Education, Perkiomen Valley School District
* Amy Hiller, Special Education Supervisor, Spring-Ford School District
Join us for a roundtable discussion on attitudes and beliefs about disabilities and how we can change our mindset around inclusion.
To better facilitate the meeting and to address all questions, please complete the survey below.
If you are unable to attend this meeting in person, you may participate by videoconference:
• Join from PC, Mac, iOS or Android:
• Join by phone: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
• Meeting ID: 831 813 127
For a list of dates and meeting times, please visit our website at:
or call us at 610-755-9350.
School District Representing
Community Organization Representing
In-Person - MCIU, 2 West Lafayette Street, Norristown PA 19401
Virtually - If you are unable to attend this meeting in person, you may participate by videoconference
Please give a brief synopsis of your questions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Montgomery County Intermediate Unit.