IF ANYTHING CHANGES BETWEEN COMPLETING THIS FORM AND THE TRIP IT IS ESSENTIAL YOU LET US KNOW.
IN SUMMARY:- Hillary Outdoors offers a wide range of activities which may include: kayaking, canoeing, tubing, river walking, rafting, rock-climbing, ropes courses, abseiling, camping, tramping, caving, skiing, snowboarding, and snow skills.- Participation in all activities at Hillary Outdoors is voluntary although students are supported and encouraged by their peers and instructor to participate to a level which challenges them.- Because of the changeable and unpredictable nature of the outdoors risks can never be reduced to zero. Hazards exist in these activities that may result in serious injury or even death. These hazards include: weather / environmental conditions, height, water, equipment, client specific hazards, environmental impact and vehicles.- Our goal is that no harm will occur whilst involved in activities. Our management strategies for achieving this can be viewed online.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU REQUIRE MORE INFORMATION TO MAKE A DECISION, OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
- I have received enough information to make an informed decision about the programme I am / my child is about to undertake.
- I authorise Hillary Outdoors to instigate medical assistance and treatment required in an emergency.
- I understand I may be charged for items belonging to Hillary Outdoors I lose or damage.
- I understand that my personal effects are not covered by Hillary Outdoors insurance policy.
- I understand that if I am under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other substances, Hillary Outdoors has the right to stop my further participation on the programme and I have no right for refund of my course fee.
- I have read the information sent to me and agree to act within Hillary Outdoors' policies and expectations. I understand that Hillary Outdoors cannot be responsible for storage or administration of my child’s medication, unless specifically requested to do so prior to their visit.
- I understand Hillary Outdoors Tongariro operates in an area with active volcanoes with associated risks. Forfurther information please see: https://www.doc.govt.nz/parks-and-recreation/places-to-go/central-north-island/places/tongariro-national-park/
By completing your name and the date below you are confirming that the information provided is as accurate and as complete as possible and you are confirming that your / your child's participation is in the stated Hillary Outdoors programme.