SOS Mariner East Rally Organization Sign On
Safety Over Sunoco (SOS) Rally
Capitol Rotunda in Harrisburg
March 19, 2019
10:00 – 11:00 am
The objective of the SOS rally is to demand relief from clear and present danger posed by Sunoco’s Mariner East project from the Marcellus Shale to Marcus Hook. Pennsylvania’s governor, legislators, and state agencies must demonstrate that the public’s health, safety, and welfare take precedence over Sunoco’s profits.
Our government officials must recognize the following facts:
• Mariner East’s history of violations demonstrates that Sunoco is not trustworthy. They have proven to be inept and dishonest.
• Mariner East causes irreparable damage to our land, water, air, and lives.
• Mariner East endangers more than 105,000 Pennsylvanians who live within the pipelines’ blast zone.
• Mariner East endangers students attending more than 40 schools located within the pipelines’ thermal impact zone.
• Mariner East contributes to damaging the global environment. The majority of fracked gases transported by these pipelines will be exported to Europe for the manufacture of plastic.
• Mariner East compromises our democratic process when government action, fueled by lobbyists’ money, serves corporate interest over public interest.
We call on Pennsylvania’s government officials to serve and protect our lives and property by permanently halting the construction and operations of all Mariner East Pipelines.
The organizations below have pledged their support of the citizens of Pennsylvania and the SOS rally and urge our legislators and state agencies to uphold our constitutional rights by permanently shutting down Mariner East.
I am authorized to sign on behalf of my organization
SOS Rally Facebook shareable event page:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service