2021 SCLA Annual Conference - Poster Proposal Form
October 13-15 (Virtual)
The 2021 SCLA Annual Conference theme is "Refresh" - Poster proposals may focus on this theme, but all other sessions proposals are welcome.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: July 15, 2021
Please note the following terms and conditions regarding presentations submitted:
1. Poster submitter will serve as primary contact, must have a valid email address and is responsible for communicating with co-presenter(s) regarding acceptance or rejection, registration requirements and deadlines.
2. Poster presenters MUST register for the conference for the day of the poster presentation and pay the appropriate conference registration fee.
3. Incomplete submissions will not be considered for review.
4. Submission does not guarantee acceptance.
5. For all accepted submissions, SCLA reserves the right to edit title, description, or session type.
6. You consent to your session being shared virtually to registered participants.
7. It is strongly encouraged, but not required, that you submit a copy of your poster and an article about your presentation for inclusion in the SCLA conference edition of the South Carolina Libraries Journal.
Primary Contact (Include Name, Title, Library Affiliation, and E-mail).
Conference Poster Title:
Please provide a description of your poster (in no more than 100 words).
Additional Poster Presenters (Include Names, Titles, Library Affiliations, and E-mail Addresses)
For whom is this poster most relevant?
Library Support Staff
Managers & Administrators
Rural or Small Libraries
Teaching & Learning
Youth Services Libraries
If you would like to enter the Student Spotlight Competition (must be currently enrolled in a master’s program in library science), please select an option below:
Yes, I would like to enter the Student Spotlight Competition
No, I do not want to enter the Student Spotlight Competition
By selecting submit, you are agreeing to the posted Terms and Conditions as listed above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service