Botany B.Sc. Sem-II : Nagpur University Practical Exam Summer-2020
Date-03/09/2020; Time-12.00 pm - 1.00 pm; Maximum Marks 30.
Name of the Student
Prefer not to say
College ID as on College Identity Card
1. Rhynia comes under the order Psilophytales.
2. The Selaginella shows –
Large and small leaves arranged spirally
All leaves large
All leaves small
All of these
3. Which of the following Pteridophytes is known as ‘Horse-tail’?
None of these
4. In Selaginella stem, trabeculae possess band shaped thickening called casparian strips.
5. Mesophyll tissue of Pinus needle is composed of –
6. The leaves of Cycas is –
7. Needle like foliage leaves are found in -
8. The tissue involved in lateral conduction of leaflet in Cycas is -
Lateral conductive tissue
9. Phyllotaxy of Calotropis Procera is -
10. Family of Hibiscus rosa-sinensis is
11. Apex of Nerium indicum is
12. Phyllotaxy of Nerium indicum is
13. Monoadelphous stamen found in which flower?
14. When the segment of corolla are arranged in a circle and contact with each other by their margins but do not overlapped is called as_____ aestivation.
15. When the filament is attached to the base of the anther is called as
16. When both androphore and gynophore develop together known as
17. Identify the Pteridophyte
18. Identify the fossil.
19. Identify the slide of Gymnosperm.
T.S. Pinus needle
T.S Cycadeoidea leaf
T.S. Cycas Leaflet
T.S. Pinus stem
20. Identify the image.
Palmately compound leaf
21. Identify the flower.
22. Identify the image.
23. In Equisetum, silica is deposited on the outer wall of the epidermal cells giving the characteristic rough feeling, thus it provides a protective covering against predators and pathogens.
24. Coralloid roots are -
extensively branched and negatively phototropic
dichotomously branched and positively geotropic
dichotomously branched with horizontal growth
dichotomously branched and negatively geotropic
25. Family of Calotropis Procera is -
26. Tetradynamous condition means -
Four long and Two short
Two long and Two Short
Three long and One Short
Three long and Three Short
27. Ovary unilocular, ovules are arranged on the placenta which are developed along the fused margins
28. Vexillum is found in
29. Name the stain used for staining pteridophytic and gymnospermic materials.
All of the above
30. Classification of genus is written on which side of the blank page in the botany practical record?
Left side of the page
Right side of the page
Bottom of the page
Top of the page
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service