Do you use Google products? Are you passionate about improving accessibility? If so, then you may be interested in joining Google's Accessibility Trusted Tester program!
We are building out a panel of Accessibility Trusted Testers in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom to give us more accessibility and usability feedback on new and existing products and ideas. Potential testers will go through a screening process to enter the program.
Those who are accepted into the Trusted Tester Program
- Opportunities to try out new Google software and hardware before the general public
- Potential to receive hardware devices for testing (currently only in the US and Canada)
- Opportunities to participate in user research studies, dialoguing directly with Google product teams via email, phone, surveys and/or video conferencing sessions
- After participating in user research studies, most Testers will receive thank-you gifts in the form of gift cards from Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and a variety of large retailers. Note that these thank-you gifts vary based on region
We are currently prioritizing Trusted Tester sign-ups from English-speaking adults in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. However, if you do not currently fit these criteria (for example, if you live outside of the US, Canada, or the United Kingdom), you may join the Google Accessibility Research Group (GARG). Instructions on how to join the Research Group will be provided at the end of this form. Members of the Google Accessibility Research Group (GARG)
- Occasional opportunities to participate in user research studies that are available outside of the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom
- Invitations to apply to the Trusted Tester program, should we expand to additional countries
Note that filling out this questionnaire alone does not guarantee you will receive a thank-you gift.
Thank you for your time.
Google Accessibility Trusted Tester Team
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
applies to your responses.
If, after filling out this form, you would like the information that you provided to be deleted, then you may click the opt-out link that was provided in the confirmation message you received after you filled out this interest form. Or, you may also email us at email@example.com with your request.