Dear applicant, you are applying to the Young Echelon 2023 STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics) Leadership Cohort.
Young Echelon is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization; we have developed a co-ed 4-year cohort-style STEAM Leadership program to support youth through their high school journey. YE's leadership curriculum, STEAM workshops, and immersion trips are designed to challenge youth to blaze their trail and reach new heights. Each year offers a stand-alone experience but builds upon each other to develop college-ready, career-prepared, purpose-driven youth leaders. YE uses STEAM programs to challenge our students to take an innovative approach to problem-solving, work as a team to accomplish goals, and practice effective communication through presentations and public speaking. We foster confidence, community, and connection by providing access to quality programs and services.
By joining the YE STEAM Leadership Cohort, you will:
- Do fun activities to learn leadership styles
- Learn the true meaning of STEAM through hands-on projects
- Engage with your community through service events
- Go on fun field trips & retreats
*The 1st 10 students to submit their application will have their registration fee waived*
- Location: University of San Diego
- Currently enrolling 8th-10th grade students
- 4-Year Cohort Progression (See Image Below)
- 2023 STEAM Leadership Cohort Schedule (See Image Below)
- Registration: $50 (To be collected before the program start)
Act Now & Claim Your Spot Today!