1. I am duly authorized, on my behalf and on behalf of any person or entity that has ownership rights in the submitted work, to submit the work to CPFF and I represent that this submission will not violate any law or any right of any person or entity.
2. All DVDs submitted to the CPFF are non-returnable and will remain stored in the CPFF film and video archive, which is available for research, education and/or noncommercial screenings. Please be advised that we reserve the right to duplicate the film strictly for press review and promotional purposes.
3. Login and passwords for electronic links must be current through February 2017. Failure to notify CPFF of any login and/or password changes for electronic link submissions will immediately disqualify your film from the film festival. Any logins and passwords changes should be sent to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Submission expenses will not be met by the CPFF. There is no submission fee. There is also no compensation paid to selected films. Any compensation or reimbursement to filmmakers is solely at the discretion of the CPFF.
5. If your film is selected for screening, an exhibition-quality copy of the film will be requested. We do not consider DVD an exhibition format. Acceptable film formats include PAL or NTSC (if PAL, please indicate on tape) versions of the following: DCP, Film: 35mm; 16mm or Digital: HDcam 1080i and 30i; Digibeta; Beta SP; DV-CAM; Mini-DV, ProRes; HDV60i and 30i
CPFF Nadia AssadPO BOX 7389500 W. 144th Pl.Orland Park, IL 60462-9998
We look forward to reviewing your submission. Acceptance/rejection notifications will be issued via email by February 15th, 2018.