The 2018 Vail Farmers' Market & Art Show is a huge success. So far more than 220,000 people have visited the market to explore our 135 tents, watch the bands, and engage in family activities ranging from the mechanical bull to caricatures. Our focus on farm and food products while also promoting our made-in-Colorado artisan presence makes the market attractive to a large audience of visitors. We know of no other market that comes close to the advertising, activities, and entertainment that the Vail Farmers' Market & Art Show provides.
Some pertinent info:
1. The 2019 Farmers' Market and Art show will run every Sunday from June 16th to October 6th. The hours of operation are 10:00 am to 3:30 pm.
2. Applicants will need to send four photos of their product and one of their tent with their application. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos or if you have any questions.
3. The market fees are $990 for the full season for a 10 x 10 tent space. A second tent is $795. A third tent is available only to farmers and is an additional $550.
4. The 2019 tent fee deposit is $500 per tent space requested. This fee is due with your application. This tent space deposit counts toward your market fee and will reduce the final tent fee amount due April 1st.
5. The security deposit is $100 per vendor and does not count toward your tent fee. The purpose of the security deposit is to encourage smooth market operations; fines will be assessed for not attending and/or for not following market rules and will be deducted from your security deposit. The deposit must be included with your application. Note: If you have been a part of the market before and have paid your security deposit and not received any fines, your deposit is carried over to the 2019 season.
6. If accepted to the market, the Town of Vail requires vendors who do not have a Vail Business License to purchase a $75 Special Event Sales Tax License. An temporary sales license application will be sent in the spring. 7. The Vail Famers' Market & Art Show applications are due by October 15th. The market sold out early in 2018 and we are expecting it to sell out early again in 2019.
8. All vendor applications will be reviewed by a Meadow Drive Jury and require a fee of $20. Any applications without photos of work/booth will not be reviewed. If accepted into the market, your remaining tent fee will be due by April 1, 2019. If you drop out after you are accepted, all of your deposits and fees are forfeit. If you are not accepted into the market, all fees will be returned except for the $20 jury fee. You will be notified of your acceptance at the end of November.