Event Team Assistant Scheduling Form -
Fill out this form to schedule yourself as an assistant at one of our events.
*You are eligible to assist at an event once you have attended that specific event as a student.
However, you may help with setup or strike for ANY event, regardless of what you have attended.
We will plan on having you during the times you indicate. You will be compensated with Crew Cash.
Please submit this form for EACH upcoming event you would like to assist with.
If you have already filled it out for an event and your schedule needs to change, fill out a new one and explain in the comment section that your submission is meant to replace a previous submission.
Thank you for your dedication, service, and powerful energy.
My First Name
My Last Name
My Email Address
My Phone Number
Have you assisted as an Event Team Assistant before?
At which event are you assisting?
Present Yourself April 16-18, 2020 held at the Salt Palace (Setup is April 15, 2020)
Royalty and Romance - April 30-May 2, 2020 held at the Salt Palace (Setup is April 29, 2020)
Break Free Intensive - May 7-8, 2020 held at the Salt Lake Community College Miller Campus (Setup is 6:00 AM - 9:00 AM May 7, 2020)
Select "YES" for every time slot you will be assisting.
Setup Day - Break Free Intensive - Setup is 6:00AM - 9:00AM
Present Yourself and Royalty & Romance setup is 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Day 1 Morning 7:00 am - 1:00 pm
Day 1 Afternoon 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Day 2 Morning 7:30 am - 1:00 pm
Day 2 Afternoon 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This section is not applicable for 2-day events like Queen of the Kingdom and Break Free Intensive.
Day 3 Morning 7:30 am - 2:00 pm
Day 3 Afternoon 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Strike begins shortly after an event ends, approximately 6:30
Strike 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm*
Let us know if you have any special requests or time frames for your service
Guidelines & Instruction for New Event Team Members
This is a list of things you will need:
• Your own water bottle
• Your own snacks/lunch
• A jacket or or layers for your comfort.
• When helping during an event, wear solid black (including shoes, ties or scarves).
• Wear comfortable clothes for setup and strike (They may get a bit dusty)
• If you participate in Setup or Strike, please be sure to wear close-toed shoes, for your own safety.
Important things to know:
• Parking passes are at the Salt Palace west parking lot (across the street from Vivint Smart Home arena) for events held at the Salt Palace Convention Center
• There will be a time allotted for you to eat lunch and take a break.
• You are responsible for your own lunch—which can be anything you bring for yourself or you may take advantage of the nearby restaurants. If you choose to leave the venue, please communicate with the Event Team Leader.
• Due to safety concerns, we require that Event Team Assistants leave any dependents at home. We cannot allow children in or near the event room during Setup, the Event, Strike, or the post-event Party.
• Don't worry if you don't know what you are doing—all training will be held when you arrive or before the class starts
• If you have any questions during an event, talk to a 3 Key Elements leader (they will be wearing black + the theme color)
Feel free to email
if you have any questions or concerns about being on our event team. Please direct all other questions to
. Thank you!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of 3 Key Elements.